Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's up? Who's calling?

What's up? Who's calling?

Just checking in. I seen the 42 bat signal at the top of the page. What's everyone doing? Where you gonna ride now the season is over? Thanks for the banner pic...

Gary Plaatje is a loony, Talbot is officially older than dirt today, Lawson finally got the nats championship, the bump list is out, Ramsey and Todd are now public about there relationship and dingy experience.....uhh what else?

my symbol, not yours Tynan

was photographed at Tulare riding and had a smile on under his helmet. hahaha take that one punk...

Free ride day at Priare city ( can't say Hang**wn )

Dresser is claiming a comback!!!

Anyone wanna buy my 2012 kx450???
    Steve Slaney
    www.pcpmotorsports.com
    Sponsors: PCP Motorsports, Kawasaki Team Green, Airemx, Renthal, Asterisk, 100%, Works connection, Pro Circuit, Shoei USA, Troy Lee Designs, Servpro Martinez

There will be a tricked-out '09 KX269F for sale pretty soon. Only ridden to Church on Sundays........
    78% of all statistics are fabricated.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by steve42b View Post
    Just checking in. I seen the 42 bat signal at the top of the page. What's everyone doing? Where you gonna ride now the season is over? Thanks for the banner pic...

Gary Plaatje is a loony, Talbot is officially older than dirt today, Lawson finally got the nats championship, the bump list is out, Ramsey and Todd are now public about there relationship and dingy experience.....uhh what else?

my symbol, not yours Tynan

was photographed at Tulare riding and had a smile on under his helmet. hahaha take that one punk...

Free ride day at Priare city ( can't say Hang**wn )

Dresser is claiming a comback!!!

Anyone wanna buy my 2012 kx450???
    glad your wearing the S slaney, my kriptonite coated suspension gonna make you crumble at line!
    Thanks to my Sponsors, cycle west,Fox Shox, Dumonde tech, track side support. Scott,Works connection, Suzuki, Bridgestone, Helmet house, shock Theropy, Rub It. My wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim29B View Post
    glad your wearing the S slaney, my kriptonite coated suspension gonna make you crumble at line!
    Oh Snap!!!! Its on in 2012. The rivalries are already starting........
    Fox Shox / Fox Gear / Motorex Oil / Cycle Gear / Pro Taper / Works Connection / Matrix Concepts / Hyper X / 662bMotorsports

Tim29b
    "glad your wearing the S slaney, my kriptonite coated suspension gonna make you crumble at line!"

ya ya ya, as long as your oldfartdarextus (Rhabdomyolysis) doesn't kick in and you have get iv injections from being overly tired....hahaha.
    Last edited by steve42b; 11-18-2011 at 10:48 AM.
    Steve Slaney
    www.pcpmotorsports.com
    Sponsors: PCP Motorsports, Kawasaki Team Green, Airemx, Renthal, Asterisk, 100%, Works connection, Pro Circuit, Shoei USA, Troy Lee Designs, Servpro Martinez

Quote Originally Posted by Mike662b View Post
    Oh Snap!!!! Its on in 2012. The rivalries are already starting........
    Run all Masters together.... Smack-Down on the track!
    78% of all statistics are fabricated.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by steve42b View Post
    Tim29b
    "glad your wearing the S slaney, my kriptonite coated suspension gonna make you crumble at line!"

ya ya ya, as long as your oldfartdarextus (Rhabdomyolysis) doesn't kick in and you have get iv injections from being overly tired....hahaha.
    That would mean I have to break a heavy sweat two weeks in a row and not drink enough clear liquids, better pack your heater socks and projector sun rays.
    Thanks to my Sponsors, cycle west,Fox Shox, Dumonde tech, track side support. Scott,Works connection, Suzuki, Bridgestone, Helmet house, shock Theropy, Rub It. My wife.

It sounds like 2012 is gonna be Superman vs The Toxic Avenger! Can't wait!

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny711b View Post
    It sounds like 2012 is gonna be Superman vs The Toxic Avenger! Can't wait!
    Your ribs must be feeling better.
    Lmao at that

And maybe the silver surfer 711b will be there too
    Steve Slaney
    www.pcpmotorsports.com