Thread: Knee Brace Reviews

Knee Brace Reviews

Looking for new knee braces, I've used Alpinestars years now there's so many choices. Give me your input on manufacture, overall feel, reliability, function, etc. .

Sponsors - Contra Costa Powersports, MSR, DT1 Filters, Dr. Mark A.K.A. MotoDoc

2+ years now with the Leatt C frames. Holding up fine, have done the job, fit well. Like the open inside as it allows me to grip the bike. Most of the time I don't even know they are there. MXSponsor 40% discount helped.

Hammer 663s

Pro
    Have run the test here and finally found a knee brace that doesn't put holes in my pants, no marks on side of my bike and my seat cover is two years old.
    Möbius is hands down slimmest knee brace and there two years old now and don't even show signs of use.
    Your bike will feel skinny and it will take some time getting used to not feeling the brace on side of bike and riding what feels bull legged after u try the new möbius.
    If you like to demo a pair before you buy contact me.
    Out of the 20 people I have let demo all purchased them.
    Thanks to my Sponsors, cycle west,Shock Theropy, Click suspension labs,Dumonde tech, TNT Performance Eng, Scott,Works connection, Suzuki, Helmet house, My wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim29B View Post
    Have run the test here and finally found a knee brace that doesn't put holes in my pants, no marks on side of my bike and my seat cover is two years old.
    Möbius is hands down slimmest knee brace and there two years old now and don't even show signs of use.
    Your bike will feel skinny and it will take some time getting used to not feeling the brace on side of bike and riding what feels bull legged after u try the new möbius.
    Tim Demo would be awesome.....I think you're up north and I'm bay area, how would demo work?

Pro
    What tracks do you ride??
    if I can't meet you at track I can mail you a set to demo.
    Measure your leg diamiter 6 inches above the center of your knee cap so I know what size you are
    Thanks to my Sponsors, cycle west,Shock Theropy, Click suspension labs,Dumonde tech, TNT Performance Eng, Scott,Works connection, Suzuki, Helmet house, My wife.

I've got the Asterick cyto cells. The are lighter and narrower than the cells, but a bit more cumbersome to put on. I did some research and realized that Asterick was stated by a few people who worked for CTI (the custom braces people can only afford with the help of insurance after an ACL/MCL surgery). CTIs are the cream of the crop when it comes to kneed braces. It took a few rides to get acclimated with them, but now I'm very happy with them, and cannot ride without them. The Astericks also come with the ankle tether which helps translate any hard hits on your ankle or knee to take the impact at your hip (a much stronger joint). The more your grip your bike with these braces, the quicker your pants will wear out. Looked at the MObius braces, they look quite different, I'd definitely need to test them out before purchasing them.
    Battling for last in +30 Int.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim29B View Post
    I second this, I *love* my Mobius braces. My previous braces were prescription, custom fit CTI2's, the Mobius' are better!
    Matt Elkins 303b
    2017 CRF-450 * Sierra Motor Sports, Fly Racing, Scott Sport, Works Connection, Atlas Brace, Mobius Braces, NoToil, Acerbis, Gaerne, Moto Master, OGIO, Dunlop
    Instagram

Thanks All! I ended up getting Mobius use them this weekend and love them!