Thread: Little Okie Race Info

Little Okie Race Info

Hello Gang,

Here is the info for our upcoming race at the historic Little Okie raceway. The race is Saturday July 8th. This is a rare opportunity to race one of the oldest MX tracks in USA! Rydane (Snuffy Racing) has this place is prime shape! He has added numerous lights, widened the track, worked the soil, etc etc etc! We are in for a treat! Here are the specifics;

- Gates Open Saturday July 8th @ 4pm
    - $10 Gate Fee
    - Practice @ 530pm
    - $40 Race Fee ($35 Second Class)
    - Free Camping Saturday if you want to stay

* If you are looking to stay at a hotel, Madera Valley Inn (559) 673-5164 -Hampton Inn & Suites (559) 661-0910 Holiday Inn Express (559) 661-7400

** Here is a link to a track video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1gM...ature=youtu.be

*** Take the Ave. 12 exit in Madera. Go east on Ave 12. Immediate left on Road 29. Right on Ave 13 1/2. Left on Road 29 1/4. Track is about 1/2 mile on the right. *Speed Limit Through Homes Is 25 MPH. Address is 13821 Rd 29 1/4, Madera, CA 93638

Thank you and hope to see a lot of you there!

Ryan Ford 102b
    2017 Bay OTHG Race Director

I just watched the Youtube video of the track, it looks like a really cool track- I can't wait to race on it next week. I hope it is a good turn out.

Russ Lowery
    311b

How is the parking? Are RV's ok

Quote Originally Posted by George731B View Post
    How is the parking? Are RV's ok
    It's gonna be late... past my bed time. Sure hope I don't take a dirt nap.
    Thanks to Dunlop Tires, Bell Powersports, SPY Optics, GoPro, OGIO, Rock Oil USA, Pro Taper, Acerbis, Atlas Brace, Twin Air,Acerbis,HLTNCO ,Santa Cruz Suspension and Accessories, Ryno Power and Indo Ballance Boards for their support. www.hookit.com/zachsohns318