Thread: Club Moto Aug. 5 Details ***Saturday Night Race***

Club Moto Aug. 5 Details ***Saturday Night Race***

Time to bring OTHG back to the bay! We will be back at Club Moto this Saturday for another night race. Mike Sexton has updated his lights and ready to give us a great evening of racing.

*** Reminder: This is a one day race ***

Saturday Gates open at 3pm
    Practice starts at 5pm
    Racing to follow practice
    $40 Race (Second Class is $35)
    $10 Gate Fee

The Club Moto night track is a little shorter than the normal length track, so we should move through races at a good pace (not a fast a Little Okie).

*** For all new members: If you haven't completed your two evals, we have two more races before the Bay national. So come out to Club and/or the Hollister warm-up and get qualified for the national ***

There will be a food truck on site for the race.

Looking forward to another great evening.

Jeff Whitaker
    2017 Bay OTHG President
    2017 Bay OTHG President

Thanks to all my sponsors:
    Acerbis, Dunlop, Atlas, EVS, Mobius, Matrix Concepts, OGIO, Sidi, All OTHG sponsors

Just wanted to let everyone know that Club Moto will be open for normal practice Saturday 9am - 2pm before our race. This is normal open practice, not OTHG only. So if you want to get some practice in during the morning and then race at night, you can make it an all Moto day!
    2017 Bay OTHG President

Thanks to all my sponsors:
    Acerbis, Dunlop, Atlas, EVS, Mobius, Matrix Concepts, OGIO, Sidi, All OTHG sponsors

Hi Jeff- so if we we want to practice on Saturday before the race do we have to pay twice in the same day? Meaning the normal $30 for the practice, & then the $40. for the race- or can you work out some arrangement with Club Moto for us OTHG members that will be racing that same day?

Quote Originally Posted by russ311b View Post
    Hi Jeff- so if we we want to practice on Saturday before the race do we have to pay twice in the same day? Meaning the normal $30 for the practice, & then the $40. for the race- or can you work out some arrangement with Club Moto for us OTHG members that will be racing that same day?
    Pretty sure you pay for both. The gate fee would be my only question? Which you should still pay as well. I'm sure Mike and Traci Sexton have it all figured out.