Thread: 2017 Awards Banquet

2017 Awards Banquet

The Banquet is fast approaching. Be sure to get your RSVP submitted online or by mail no later than January 15th! Click on the link below for more info.

Hotel Room: Book your room no later than January 6th to get the discounted price of $109.00 Call 925-463-8000. Be sure to mention "Bay OTHG Banquet"

http://www.bayothg.com/index.php?pageid=banquet
    Last edited by Paige188b; 12-30-2017 at 08:57 PM.

Thanks to Fly Racing, WIT Fitness & Barbell, Freshmoto and all my family/friends for the support.

Spoke to the DoubleTree today, they are going to extend the discounted rate until January 6th. So a little more time to book, especially if you're on the fence. Call 925-463-8000. Mention "Bay OTHG Banquet".
    Last edited by Paige188b; 12-30-2017 at 08:57 PM.

Thanks to Fly Racing, WIT Fitness & Barbell, Freshmoto and all my family/friends for the support.

Booking made easy! Click on the link below to book your room now!

http://doubletree.hilton.com/en/dt/g...l?WT.mc_id=POG

Don't forget to book a room! The deadline is fast approaching!

There's still time to get signed up for the banquet!! Deadline is the 15th. Let's go people, fun night out with your moto buddies.

Today is the last day to get signed up for the banquet. Sign up online today! If you've never attended, its a good time. Also fun to try and guess who people are since we usually only see one another in moto gear! Haha

All I can say is...It's gunna be Huge!!

Had a great time last night at the banquet. Thank you to all of you that put the event together. There were a lot of special moments last night.

Quote Originally Posted by russ311b View Post
    Had a great time last night at the banquet. Thank you to all of you that put the event together. There were a lot of special moments last night.
    Couldn't agree more. Thanks to the board for another great event!